So what is a humidifier anyway?
- Consumes less energy
- Less prone to mold and bacteria
- Mist won’t burn skin
Benefits of Humidifiers:
- Adds moisture back to dry hair
- Reduces static in the air which directly benefits your hair, skin and objects around your home
- Soothes skin dryness and itchiness
- It’s so easy!
My Humidifier Regimen:
- I run my cool mist humidifier throughout the day.
- Before bed I adjust the humidifier towards my bed so that I get direct benefits while I sleep
- Wake up change the water and repeat.
- Homedics Humidifier (For Large Spaces in my home)
- Essick Humidifier
- Safety 1st Humidifer (I keep this portable humidifier next to my bed when I sleep)
I love the fact that this small investment will last me for years, and all that I have to do is add fresh water, it is one of the best hair treatments that I can do for my hair without lifting a finger!
- Replace the water in your humidifier daily. Allowing water to sit is prone to bacteria and mold.
- Definitely follow the manufacturers cleaning instructions.
- Perfect for the dry-air dweller!
- Add this to you hair regimen it is the best home remedies for dry hair