Quick Bun – The fastest protective hairstyle ever!
.. And one of my favorite updo’s to date. Here are a few pictures of my hair in my easiest updo protective styles. I was a bit lazy today, but this is a great way to keep my hands out of my head. Avoiding any chance of breakage.
Here are a couple pictures of my hair in its protective style. I was a bit lazy today, but this is a great way to keep my hands out of my head. Avoiding any chance of breakage.
Rules for this protective style:
I do not use a brush, only my hands.
I do not use rubber bands on my hair.
I recommend ponytail holders without metal.
How I got this updo:
My hair was in twists (which helped stretch my hair a lot)
- I unraveled them and sprayed with water
- Then I applied aloe vera gel to my edges
- Flattened with my hands and began “bunning” tucking hair under with hair pins (tipped with plastic) ** Think Donut Bun***
- Applied a scarf to lay my hair down..
- After 15 mins removed scarf and applied head band.
Side note: when my hair was a lot shorter it was much easier to do a bun on top of my head, then to pull it to the back (all my hair didn’t reach).
Thats it! 5 min protective style!