Wash and Wear – Perfect for the newbies
aka Shake and Go
aka BE Free
I am all about quick hairstyles, that don’t require too much time!
|My Last Wash and Go – 2009|
You will need:
- Your best natural shampoo (because I only use shampoo 1 – 2x per month I use organic products)
- Your favorite conditioner
- Leave in Conditioner – imperative – Reduces crunchy hard hair!
- Curl Styler Product – Choose a product that provides a great hold for curls.
Some quick directions for this style:
- Wash your hair and apply leave in conditioner.
- While your hair is soaking wet apply your styler through your hair. (Curl Definers. Puddings etc)
- Coat every strand with product.
- Smoothing along a section as you go with your fingers. (I like to use my index and middle finger to smooth product through my hair.)
Methods For Drying
- Allow your hair to air dry – This will take several hours, possibly even a whole day. IF you choose this method it is better to do it during a warm day.
- Sit under a dryer – I would recommend about 40 – 45 minutes
- Or use a diffuser. 15 – 30 min
Either way you hair will have some shrinkage.
Do you like wash and go hairstyles? What products work best for you.