Roll it up!
|Remember this hair style? It had been in 3 week twists prior to this. And voila a new look and new life!|
Have two strand twists or braids in your hair that are starting to look a but worn? Don’t worry today you will receive the golden rules to revive an old protective natural hair style!
Grab some rollers for a fresh style. Rollers literally transform a look on its last day and makes it look like its on day one. I love love love it! Did I mention love? lol. I can extend a protective style at least one week.
Steps to Refresh
- Re-wet your hair with water
- Apply your favorite leave-in conditioner and/or setting lotion. (I like both)
- I love Giovanni Direct Leave In Conditioner (hard to find but I order it online)
- Take your rollers : Perm Rods.. Flex Rods.. or whatever small slim rods you have available
- Began rolling your hair (grab as little as one twist for large twists.. or more for each roller)
- Allow to air dry or Sit Under a Dryer for 45 – 60 minutes
- Separate curls
Having any specific hair questions be sure to hit the contact page and I will get back to you! Happy Weekend!