The audacity of she to reign, to conquer and to accomplish her wants and dreams! The main purpose of this blog is really about challenging yourself and going after what you want. I recently saw the movie, The Bucket List, about two guys who are close to death who conquer and accomplish their dreams before they well — die. Although I am not planning on leaving this earth quite yet, I do have some things I would love to do before I reach the death of my youth! Why wait until it too late to go after what you want. I challenge you all to write your own list. Your list doesn’t have to be as boring as mine, there are no limits!
I am trying to get all of my loved ones to create a list as well. You never know, you may have similar goals and you could possibly cross an item off together. There’s nothing like sharing a moment, or a dream with a person you love.
Here is a very small selection of my “bucket” list
so in no particular order my partial bucket list (it’s always growing…)
Constantly step outside of my comfort zone ( I am a naturally shy person)2014 – present
- Splurge on a big item I want – with no recourse
- Get the body I have always wanted – toned legs arms and a 1 pack stomach 🙂 in progress
- Healthy mid-back length hair – for once in my life – in progress reached reached in 2012 then cut
- Very Small Tattoo? – passing thought
Travel to Thailand this yearvisited in 2015 on my solo round the world trip , again in 2016 solo Reach my 800+ credit score– in progress De-clutter my life
- Become fluent in Spanish and French
- Take Singing Lessons
Act a fool/silly without the thought of repercussions
- Take the GMAT in progress oy vey
- Learn to do “The Hustle” dance
- Read the Bible cover to cover
- Kiss on top of the
Eiffel Tower– i went to the eiffel no kiss though Create a documentary or 3– in progress
- Take an acting class
- Create a blog
- Learn Piano — again
30 day trip around the worldyassssss Move across the country Change careers –2016
What’s on your list?