How to: Invisible Braids on Natural Hair:
|NOW – SHRUNKEN WASH AND GO|
|2007 – Braided roots – HAIR STRETCHED|
Invisible Braids allow for a cute style that can be worn whether it is air dried, shrunken, stretched, SHORT, long or huge!
|2007 – No Parts Showing|
|Now – Braids Not Showing|
- Invisible Braids are accomplished by making small box braids throughout your entire head.
- Make sure they are tight but not so tight that they pull the root of your hair.
- You only make the braid about a half to three quarters of an inch from your scalp!
- I would make the parts about a quarter inch in width for a longer wear or smaller if you can manage.
- Do it yourself (best way to get in touch with your hair).. or find your favorite braider to complete the style
The braids can be pretty invisible, based on the parts you make. As you can see in several of my photos you can barely tell my hair is box braided.
Its pretty fast because all of your hair is not being braided. Just the roots! I braid my hair myself and do it in front of the television; time just flies by. (Approx 60 – 90 min) It lasts a month!
This style allows you to wet your hair often. I usually have no reason to detangle my hair, Just wet (apply my favorite styling product) and airdry.. Your options are endless!
Quick Wash and Go
Easy Wash | Easy Dry
Protective styles are possible
Can do anything you can do with your loose hair with less breakage!
Lasts a MONTH – WITH WEEKLY WASHES
Shall I go on….?
What do you think? Hit the comment box.