Split Ends? No problem.
|Get rid of split ends.|
You don’t have to go to the salon to get rid of those split ends!
To Remove Split Ends:
- Get your favorite pair of HAIR scissors (sharp). These scissors shouldn’t be used on anything else.
- I create about 15 – 20 small twists around my hair.
- Sit in a very well lit area.
- Pick up a twist and examine your hair from root to tip.
- You will notice that your split-ends and knots will become obvious in the light.
- Take your scissors and carefully cut each split end or knot that you see.
- Another option: Snip a 1/4 -1/2 inch off of each twist for a quick trim.
- Be Careful!
Maintaining your hair yourself isn’t difficult, it just requires a little patience and love.
Happy Weekend! Managing your split ends aren’t a chore anymore, and you can do it yourself.
hey raenelle,as a natural how often should we trim our hair? should it be a routine type of thing or only when split ends show??
I think its definitely preference. Trimming your hair every 6 weeks isn't going to make your hair longer, in fact it may just hinder your cause by chopping off more hair than is necessary. I think cutting your hair every 6 weeks or so, is great for maintaining a length. If you ARE looking to grow your hair out, then its good to examine your hair on a normal basis and trim the dead ends you find through your hair. The technique in the post is perfect for doing just that. You do a search and destroy for all the dead ends you find!.
Some people trim their hair often to maintain a shape or length. What are you trying to achieve with your hair? Knowing that will help you decide how often you should trim.
Hope That Helps!