Split Ends? No problem.
|Get rid of split ends.|
You don’t have to go to the salon to get rid of those split ends!
To Remove Split Ends:
- Get your favorite pair of HAIR scissors (sharp). These scissors shouldn’t be used on anything else.
- I create about 15 – 20 small twists around my hair.
- Sit in a very well lit area.
- Pick up a twist and examine your hair from root to tip.
- You will notice that your split-ends and knots will become obvious in the light.
- Take your scissors and carefully cut each split end or knot that you see.
- Another option: Snip a 1/4 -1/2 inch off of each twist for a quick trim.
- Be Careful!
Maintaining your hair yourself isn’t difficult, it just requires a little patience and love.
Happy Weekend! Managing your split ends aren’t a chore anymore, and you can do it yourself.